2009年10月12日星期一

10/13 ikea hacker

Please add updates@feedmyinbox.com to your address book to make sure you receive these messages in the future.
ikea hacker Feed My Inbox

Cool it with this media unit
October 12, 2009 at 12:15 pm

Matt supercools the his new media storage unit made from Efektiv office wall cabinets.

"I recently moved into a new efficiency apartment and I though I would try to contain the mess of wires that go along with an entertainment center. I noticed this hacked TV stand so I did the same thing but added on a little. I ended up adding a sheet of 1/4" plywood onto the back so I could easily mount computer case fans that I purchased from Monoprice to remove heat from the enclosure. As you can see I have a cable modem, wireless router, wireless network attached drives, receiver, and all the power supplies internally. I know it is messy inside but that is exactly why I made this so the mess is contained internally."



 

This email was sent to gnibo2077.xgeneration@blogger.comCreate Your Account
Don't want to receive this feed any longer? Unsubscribe here.

没有评论:

发表评论